Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall is Here!.

I love the smell and feel of fall. It reminds me of football games and bonfires. Funny how it can change from summer to fall overnight. The cold front came through about 4:30 this morning but with less wind than expected. It rained most of the morning, and was cloudy most of the day, with the high about 58ºF and winds 17-25mph. Made it seem pretty cool outside with the wind cutting through my knit shirt.

The only dark spot in my day was a trip to the dentist before we drop dental insurance. I hate, hate, hate, hate, going to the dentist. I have several chipped teeth which are sensitive to cold and just about everything. Still, every bloomin' dentist wants to tap on my teeth with a metal probe to see if it hurts. Yes! Yes, it hurts. Anyway, thirty minutes of torture and I have clean teeth once again, and the good news is that my blood pressure was 98/55, and this taken when I was dreading a dentist appointment. I haven't had pressure that low since high school when I was playing tennis every day. Must be the lovely fall day.

Until next time, may you have blessings and golden days,
Marti

No comments: