Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yawn! Need to Get Motivated

This is the time of year when everyone else is making resolutions, jogging on treadmills, weighing every morning, and ridding their life of clutter. I must be in an alternate universe where the new year hasn't arrived yet. I do have a couple of goals that Hubby will probably hate. In fact, I truly believe he will dig in his heels and balk when and if I bring it up. Of course, if it somehow becomes his idea, or if anyone besides me suggests it, it will be a wonderful idea. Funny how that works.

Resolutions that only involve myself are the usual lose weight, declutter, find myself, blah, blah, blah. It's not like I have to start a diet, just stay on the one I already started, so no big adrenelin rush there. I am surprised I didn't gain weight during Christmas, because I did indulge. Now that that is over, maybe I can actually lose some weight and a jean's size. Now that would be a rush!

Until next time, may you have blessings and resolution,
Marti

No comments: