1. Why it is possible to stick to a diet over Thanksgiving, but impossible when you have a cold?
2. When, EXACTLY, do you stop worrying about your children?
3. When, EXACTLY again, is menopause actually over?
4. When did Thanksgiving become just a convenient weekend to decorate and shop for Christmas?
5. When is middle age? (two friends in their early fifties died last week - does that make middle age 26?)
6. Why grass that was dead all summer is greening now that temps have hit the low 30's?
7. Why no one will eat the last piece of bread, or the last banana?
8. Why recipes in magazines have ingredients that can't be found?
9. Why no one ever knows who spilled something sticky on the kitchen floor?
10. Why the just purchased item is ALWAYS the one to be discontinued so you can't buy replacement parts?
11. Why do decorating people tell you to put what you love in your home and then they tell you your house looks dated or needs a new look?
12. Why do architects and builders put a door so close to the corner that there is one inch or less of wall space between the door frame and the wall so they are next to impossible to paint?