Monday, March 23, 2009

Howling Winds

I didn't want to work outside today anyway. I've got plenty of housework to keep me busy today; there's always the grass and mud we tracked in over the weekend, plus the usual chores.

This morning when I got up, I found I have a sunburn on the front of my arms and the back of my legs. Odd.

Just thought I'd add onto this entry rather than starting another. Hubby got home and talked about how tired he was and then I couldn't find him. Thought he might have gone to the recliner for a short nap before dinner, but no, he was out in the yard working on his vortex and the garden.

I know he is under a lot of stress at work, with an expected layoff in June, but sometimes the man just drives me nuts. Lately he asks my opinion and then acts like it's the stupidest idea he's ever heard. I lost my cool this evening when he asked where I wanted to plant the peppers and when he rolled his eyes and sighed, I did it right back to him.

Like my friend Breniee says, Patience!

Until next time, may you have blessings and a forgiving mate,
Marti

No comments: