Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So Frustrating!



This is what I see on the screen at least ten times every time I'm online. I have a wireless connection, or at least I'm supposed to have a wireless connection, but I get this message about every third time I click on a link. Hit the back button, try again. Repeat.

I've cleaned all my files off the computer and am taking it to the shop today. So, no internet for me for awhile. I will fill the time visiting with Lil and my mom. See y'all soon!

Until next time, may you have blessings and a speedy connection,
Marti

2 comments:

Gayle said...

If it makes you feel any better, my internet connection has been crazy slow for about 3 days. About ready to call someone.

Marti said...

I'll let you know if it's better when I get it back. The tech thought it might be a bad internet card connection. I'm using Hubby's computer tonight but it will be gone tomorrow. I can already feel withdrawal pains.