Sunday, October 11, 2009

Help Please - With the Follower Thing

Would someone tell me how to become a follower so my clickable icon appears like this:


When I click on the button on someone's blog, I get this:


Even when I go to my dashboard and click on the ADD button there at the bottom:


I just get my name above all the other follower icons.

I want to join the crowd. How do I do it?

Thanks for the suggestion Lyn, but reloading the picture didn't make any difference. This is what I see when I click on the follow button:


What should be there?

Tammy said "Hey Marti, I click on the bottom where it says already a member- sign in...I click that then sign in with google and it does the whole follow thing. I have never clicked on the top follow button."

I was already signed in, but did it that way - and it worked! Thanks Tammy!

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Hi Marti, it's Lyn. I guess we are both having issues!

Hmmm...have you tried to delete and either add your picture back in or put in another one? I noticed you don't have a small icon on my blog either, yet when I go to your profile a flower pic is there, which is strange.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you get this fixed for yourself.

Lyn said...

Just to add - I think your name shows up first because the icon is not showing. I also noticed that my blog on your list has an "rd" on the end of it? (Thank you for listing my blog!) Just wondering what that means?

By the way, your dream of a solar home sounds lovely. Don't give up your dream, you never know!

Marti said...

That's odd, about my picture not being on your blog comments. I checked a couple of other blogs where I've left comments and my photo is on theirs.

I never was good at following.

Tammy of Yarborough House said...

Hey Marti, I click on the bottom where it says already a member- sign in...I click that then sign in with google and it does the whole follow thing. I have never clicked on the top follow button.

Also thanks for stopping by my blog..the color of the paint you are asking about is by Behr and it is called- cup of cocoa...
I get it in the flat finish- hope you like it - I love it.