Friday, May 14, 2010

This Is An Award Free Blog

I keep seeing these buttons on sidebars of other blogs, stated like it is an award in itself. So I am here to tell you that this too is an award free blog. I was a trendsetter of the award free blog, kind of like saying "I choose not to date" rather than "No one has ever asked me out" iffen you know what I mean.





If you also despair of never receiving an award are a trendsetter, feel free to copy a button.


Until next time, may you have blessings and happy trendsetting,
Marti

2 comments:

Bluestem said...

If you award yourself an Award Free award, are you still award free?

Marti said...

Good point. But can you actually give an award to yourself anyway? Where's the surprise, where's the recognition and acclamation? It's like a diploma from an online college that doesn't really exist. Nope, just a useless button adding to the clutter.