June 15, 2010

Girls' Weekend

Every year I get to go on a weekend trip with friends I have known for years, some as far back as first grade. I have my projects done, yard mowed, garden watered, clothes washed, kitchen..., ok, forget the kitchen. My suitcase is out and I have everything laid out to put in it, and new clothes just waiting to be worn.

I'm even wearing shorts this year instead of suffering in the heat wearing jeans like I usually do. To make sure my lily white legs don't draw attention, I've used sunless tanning cream religiously the last few days so they are a healthy brorange. I am sooooo ready to get away for awhile.

I just found out I have my dates wrong, it's not this weekend. Waaaaa! Guess I'll go clean the kitchen.

Until next time, may you have blessings and an accurate calendar,
Marti