Once again I added more than I used, but I just couldn't pass up this bargain: twelve yards of drapery fabric for $6! I had budgeted $150 to buy fabric for my den windows, so I'm ahead there.
Last week I began keeping a total stash count, and guessed that I had about 50 yards of fabric. Liz asked if that was all I had, so I started measuring. I have five Rubbermaid totes and a box with my fabric and guessed at 50. Boy was I wrong. I've measured about half of one tub, and the total is already 70 yards, so I'm estimating the rest until I can get it measured too.
Even though I've bought more than used, and have more than I thought, I'm encouraged because I've been working on it every day. Between the stash report and design board reports at Judy's Patchwork Times, I feel some accountability.