Tuesday, April 26, 2011

15 Minute Challenge

I finally did it! I did at least fifteen minutes every day this week.

Tuesday, April 19 - trimmed HSTs and sewed blocks together
Wednesday, April 20 - same
Thursday, April 21 - same
Friday, April 22 - same
Saturday, April 23 - same
Sunday, April 24 - same
Monday, April 25 - same

Yippee!

Yesterday I said it was finally raining. It lasted all of two or three minutes. Every time the radar shows a big storm coming this way, it either separates and goes around us, or it changes direction before getting to us. That was probably a good thing yesterday as there were a reported 18 tornadoes in the area.

Check out Kate's blog, Life in Pieces to see how many people have taken up the challenge.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kate said...

Way to go Marti, 7 out of 7!

I'm ready for the rain to go away for a few days! I'd gladly send it your way!

thea said...

Hooray! You're an inspiration!!

jillquilts said...

Way to go!

Shay said...

Hello Marti and thanks for stopping by. Your comment about fudge , brownies and rocky road made me laugh. I've put on at least 5 pounds in the last week so it's probably time to stop eating.

You got 7 from 7 days of sewing so this week I think you win!I'd love to see pictures of your HST quilt.