Kate at Life in Pieces has a weekly 15 minute challenge. It was just what I needed to help me keep working on this Depression Block Quilt. Trimming the HSTs on a low table was killing my back, and I considered stuffing the project in a bag and putting it in the back of the closet. But I didn't. Instead, I decided to work on it for at least 15 minutes, part of it trimming and part of it sewing blocks. It worked. I am finally making progress. Slow. But progress.
Tuesday, April 5 - Trimmed 8 HSTs and sewed together
Wednesday, April 6 - 8 more HSTs, and finished a block
Thursday, April 7 - 8 more HSTs, sewed together
Friday, April 8 - 8 more and finished a block
Saturday, April 9 - No quilting - worked in garden
Sunday, April 10 - 8 more HSTs
Monday, April 11 - No quilting - no electricity after storm
And what a storm it was. I've got pictures for the next post.