I have a lot to show, but there isn't actually that much on my design floor today. I made a pieced back to go with the green and yellow baby quilt. I had to put the pieced piano key border on it because I didn't have enough of the floral fabric to do the entire back. I also left out a section of the border on purpose. It is for the label as soon as I know the baby's name. Rather than call it a UFO, I'm calling it a CP (Completion Pending).
I've made some progress on the Depression Block, but trimming the HST blocks is both tedious and hard on my back, so I do a few and then work on something else. I'm not sure I even like this quilt either now. From a distance, the design shows up, but any closer than six feet from it and it just looks like a bunch of scraps sewed with no particular pattern.
And then I started a new quilt, also a scrappy one, but one that uses larger pieces and can be strip cut and pieced to some degree, so it is a lot easier to make. It's from the Quick and Easy Scrap Quiltsbook from Leisure Arts.
I'm also going to put my stash buster report in this post. My girls aren't terribly interested in design walls and stash reports and I haven't had the energy or motivation to write about what is going on with our lives right now. So for them, I'll combine these two topics so they can skip over it easier.
It feels like I've used more fabric than the numbers show. I've cut a lot more fabric into squares for the bow tie than I've actually made, but I'm counting that since it is cut and waiting. Also, I bought some fabric so I can make a project tote bag, so that wiped out most of my progress.