April 21, 2012

Day 5

While Hubby made a lumber yard run, I took a few minutes to take some pictures of our neighbor's pasture. This is the view I have from the kitchen window. So pretty right now.


And our end of the day update. I took photos on all three sides since the side facing the driveway is solid.  Thought I'd better take a few photos before cleaning up tonight so I didn't lose all the light.




And this is the view out the window.
I'm tired and we've barely begun. I told Hubby today that when we finish this project, I want to start having fun on weekends like normal people. That is what normal people do isn't it?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lots of progress on the addition. Hopefully it will keep moving along smoothly.

    As far has having fun on the weekends, I'm not sure about that. I'm usually doing laundry, or chasing after the Drama Teen.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.