January 05, 2013

What the Cat Didn't Tell You

After the puppy left, Buddy Boy took off spoiling for a fight, and he found one. Hubby thinks poor Buddy was the victim of the neighborhood bully cat who saw Buddy's collar with the two bells and called him a sissy cat. And then of course Buddy had to defend himself. Could be. Buddy came home without the collar. He wasn't too pleased when I pulled another collar out of the drawer and snapped it on him.

One of these days I'd like to build an enclosed cat run so he can have his outside freedom and be safe at the same time.

I bought a round pet bed a bit larger than Tali's bed, and Buddy wouldn't have anything to do with it. I put him in it and he jumped right out every time and went back to the towels folded on the floor. Then one day, I tried to shoo him out the back door and he made a bee-line for the pet bed, jumped in, and looked at me as if to say he would stay in the bed if I would let him stay in. I did, of course. Since then, he has decided that that bed is pretty comfy.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Poor Buddy! I loved your last post! Hopefully he wasn't hurt too badly in the fight he found. It has taken Buddy a long time, but I think he's finally getting you trained :-)

    Happy New Year Marti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Buddy didn't get too chewed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I would probably do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hope Buddy didn't suffer too much from the bully. They can sure do damage.

    May Buddy enjoy his new bed for many years to come.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw an enclosed cat run on pinterest today!! Hope Buddy is O.K.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Buddy. I hope it stays on his new bed!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.