December 28, 2017

2018 Goals

Some of these are duplicates of my sewing room goals, but I'm listing here too because they don't involve actual sewing.

1. Organize my sewing space. I cannot work in disorder, and proved it to myself this month when I tried to make a quilt in a short time. And failed. Even though this is my number one priority, it is also going to be the hardest, so will not likely be the first thing completed. I know I need to put together some shelves, possibly even build some. (See, there is a good reason to be both a woodworker and quilter!)

2. Build something for the house every week until the cabinets and organizers are done.

3. Take a scroll saw class.

4. Exercise 15-30 minutes a day.

5. Cut out sugar and find 15 good autoimmune recipes by the end of January.

6. Stick to an autoimmune diet.

7. On days that are over 50 degrees, work on landscaping 15-30 minutes.

8. Join a book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.