I've also been working on a cabinet that will house my stash. After stripping the interior, I stained it, but it isn't taking the stain as dark as I'd like it to be. I may just call it good and go on. It's the inside after all. Friday, Hubby and I went to Fort Worth to find some wood to replace the cheapo backing that was originally on the cabinet, and we bought some plywood to start building cabinets. He spent the weekend wiring which freed me to quilt. My shoulders and back are killing me but I should be finished soon. I've been almost glad to spend time ripping out stitches so I can relax a little.
Starting with the stash report. Although I didn't use or buy any fabric for the stash, the numbers have changed nevertheless. I found a box with scraps and some fabric.
I'm using Kate's format to track my 15 Minute Sewing Challenge.
I spent at least fifteen minutes sewing for five days this week.
And since it's the first week of the year, that's five days this month.
And five days this year.
That's a 71% success rate for the first week of January.
15 Minute Challenge at Life in Pieces
Stash Report at Quilt, Paint, Create