August 23, 2009

Too Predictable?

Hubby just called. He's on his way home from the hunting lease. I'm bummed, I thought I would have the entire weekend to have completely to myself, no cooking, no cleaning, no laundry, you get the picture. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing, but I did rearrange the furniture today. So when Hubby asked what I did this weekend, and I said nothing, he asked in surprised if I didn't rearrange any furniture. Am I really that predictable? Well, he would have protested if I did it when he was around.

Until next time, may you have blessings and unpredictability,
Marti

2 comments:

  1. I love weekends that involve not doing any chores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, selfishly so. I'm so pleased that you dropped by, I absolutely love your blog. I think I've gained weight just reading it.

    ReplyDelete