July 21, 2010

I am Soooo Relieved

I've been trying not to gripe, can you tell? I've been dealing with this tennis elbow (or housework elbow as I call it) for awhile, and have been going to the chiropractor for almost two weeks. I hadn't seen any change in the pain level and was beginning to be discouraged, especially after he told me on Monday that if the treatment didn't start making a difference, he wanted me to go get an x-ray and MRI, and then the possible next step could be surgery. But after the ultrasound on Monday, he adjusted my elbow, and both Tuesday morning and this morning I woke up without pain in that arm for the first time in months. And last night I even brushed my teeth without pain.

He said today that I still might have a torn muscle and I may still need to get an MRI to find out, but for now I am so encouraged that I will continue to do my exercises and not do anything to cause a setback.

Until next time, may you have blessings and all parts working,
Marti