January 23, 2012

Strip Tease


I know I haven't been posting much lately. Another project is taking up my time. I'll tell more about it in my next post. This is just a teaser.



It's not going well either. I started with Citrustrip, and while it worked, it still left a lot of finish behind. So I bought Stripeze, and it didn't work any better. In fact, it didn't work as well. And neither of them removed any of the old stain. You probably can't see in the second photo where there are big streaks of dark stain where the cabinet joined in an "L" with another cabinet.

So it's back to stripping for me now. Thanks for taking a peek.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.