July 31, 2012

Copyright, all rights reserved

Here's the deal.... I would love for you to pin my photos from my Marti's DIY blog or my Pinterest albums, unless a post specifically asks you not to do that (because they may not be mine). If you want use my photos for any other purpose, please email me first. Most of the time, I am happy to oblige. The written content on this blog belongs to me and may not be published, copied, or reprinted without my written consent. When you visit other blogs and websites, please pin responsibly - with permission. Thank you for your understanding and consideration. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.