June 11, 2018

Kids Tractor Pull

At the tractor pull we went to a couple of weeks ago, there was a kids event as well. These tractors ran on kid power. There were two pedal tractors for the smaller children and a pedal go cart for the bigger ones, and like the big event, they had to pull a weighted sled as far as they could. I just love this little boy. He put everything he had into it.


This boy and girl didn't get very far but they had big crowd support.


Linking to:
Tuesday Fun at Comedy-Plus

Until Blogger and Wordpress work out all the problems with comment notification, I'll reply to your comment on your blog if there is a link on your profile.

9 comments:

  1. Kid power at the tractor pull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Kids need to be doing these kinds of things more. I love to see them outside having fun without a piece of technology in their hands.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, stop in from Mimi it does look fun. If you find the time stop in for a cup of coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone did have a good time. As hot as it was, I expected to see fussy children or even fussy adults, but most people were smiling and enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the expression on the first kid's face - he is SERIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! If they gave out a prize, I bet he won it.

      Delete
  7. That looks like a fun event ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.