April 01, 2014

Sometimes Sharing is a Bad Thing

Colds, for instance. Hubby claims he didn't share it with me intentionally, yet, he did. This is the one that starts with a sore throat, then a dry cough when I try to talk, then laryngitis, and then the deep chest cough that feels like ribs are breaking. Hubby came down with it the Friday evening of our garage sale, and I got it the following Friday. I entered Stage 4, the deep chest cough, this morning. Hubby is still coughing too, but his seems to be getting a little better.

The worst part is the brain fog and being so tired I just want to go to bed. So I think I will. See you later.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's no fun. Get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is the same strain that hit us about a month ago - good luck. It hang on and on! We are finally pretty clear, but now it's the pollen that is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not fun. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.