Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Favorite Mug

Nancy at Wyoming Breezes posted about her favorite mug today and asked two questions of her readers:

Do you have a favorite mug or cup for drinking your morning tea or coffee?
How do you hold your cup when drinking your morning brew?

Yes! I do have a favorite mug!











Fits my personality to a T. lol

I hold my mug by the handle with my right hand and wrap my left hand around the other side so it warms my hands as well as mouth when I drink my morning tea.

10 comments:

Sandee said...

How cute. I don't have a favorite mug. Any mug with coffee in it is pretty special.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

MartiDIY said...

LOL, yes, that's true. First thing in the morning, caffeine is the only priority.

Kate said...

Very fun, very cute. I can see why it's your favorite. I have a favorite coffee cup that I use on the weekends when I have time to savor my coffee and not gulp it down while I'm getting ready for work

Tired Teacher said...

Your mug is adorable! Thanks for posting photos.

TexWisGirl said...

too cute. :)

MartiDIY said...

I had one I really liked better that said "I'm just one big freakin' ray of sunshine, aren't I?" but I dropped it. I am admittedly pretty grouchy in the morning and the family thought I needed that mug.

MartiDIY said...

Maybe you should start a linky party for favorite things! lol I'd play.

MartiDIY said...

Thanks. Now if I could find one for Hubby, maybe one with a dog. Dogfinated just doesn't sound right though.

Minoru Saito said...

The cat looks very cute. Thanks for sharing.

thea said...

Very cute. I don't have a favorite mug right now ...