This is what I saw when I walked out the door this weekend.
Thus far, in order to make the camper usable, we have made these repairs:
- Replaced skanky mattress
- Replaced a wheel and tire - because the previous owners didn't tighten down the lug nuts and the wheel rolled off while they were driving.
- Replaced the tv and radio antennas - because the previous owner knocked them off
- Patched and caulked the wall seam above the tires - because the previous owner had a blowout and damaged the fiberglass, which made the seam leak - something the previous owners had to have known
- Replaced the fender over this same seam - broken in the blowout
- Installed an equilizer/stabilizer hitch
- Replaced broken hatch door clips
- Replaced broken water intake ports
- Replaced non-functioning pump check-valve which made water leak under sink - also something the previous owners had to have known
- Replaced the string in the accordion shades over one window.
We're planning a trip in October and are feeling a bit rushed to get this done now.
On the bright side.... nope, can't think of a bright side right now. But from here on out, I hope everything we do to the trailer is just optional stuff we want to do to make it better for us.