February 02, 2018

Friendly Friday Fill-Ins

One of the blogs I follow, 15 and Meowing has a fill in the blank series every Friday. I just discovered this lately, and with my brain-fatique, I never can think of anything to fill in the blanks. It's like a pop test in high school when you haven't done your homework. Maybe it's the drugs I'm taking. The cold Hubby brought home two weeks ago has turned into a full-fledged sinus infection. I've been dragging all day and can't sleep at night. But since it's from a cat blog, I thought I'd let Buddy take a crack at these questions. It doesn't seem to be a linky party, but then again, it could be.




Friendly Fill-Ins
by Buddy T. Cat






1. Trust no one, especially dogs.
2. I would protest having to earn my supper.
3. I have not eaten since an hour ago .
4. Right now, I want a snack and a nap .

That wasn't so hard.  If two legs would just learn to think only about themselves, every question has an easy answer.  It's all me, me, me.  Until next time.  Buddy The Cat.


6 comments:

  1. Buddy did an excellent jobs and I love those shades. I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day, Buddy. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a coolcat.....I do so love all the Feline Friday cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Thank you Buddy for these great fill-in answers. You should not have to work for your supper. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a crack up! Very bright cat, and yes, it IS all about what they want. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.