February 02, 2010

Small Town Sights That Made Me Grin

Yesterday, I rode along when Hubby went to look at a job located in a little town in another county. I took some of these pictures along the way.


Hubby named this picture "Progressive Redneck"


Truly a man's home is his castle:


I didn't know Herman Munster drove a school bus:


Motorcarriage?


Gee officer, I swear I'm sober, but I just saw a giant caterpillar eat a truck!


It's right there on the highway near the giant flying saucer and the mushroom village.

Kudos to these people for following their dreams.



Until next time, may you have blessings and unusual local sightings,
Marti

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marty,
    What great pictures you got...and I love your explanations of them. Funny!!

    I am so glad you contacted me on my acid reflux blog. I am pretty sure I don't have acid reflux and never did.

    The pills didn't help me either, in fact, when you have candida...they make it worse.

    I am 2 weeks into eating no fruit or starches that turn to fruit. I am feeling very very well but have gone through a lot of what they call the toxins dying off. Thought I was going to die a couple Of times....then I get to feeling better....just to get a yeast infection...I NEVER GET YEAST INFECTION. I almost gave up on this diet but decided I have gone this far and the problem I went after is almost gone (or so it seems). So, I am going to continue. I just miss eating the good stuff!!!

    We are in Florida for the rest of the winter so hopefully when I go home, I will be well.

    I would love to talk to you again...maybe we can help each other through this. Terry

    ReplyDelete