January 01, 2020

2020 Declutter Challenge Week 1

I started a declutter challenge on a facebook group and thought I'd share it here too. I am determined to get my house finished and livable in 2020 and that means NO CLUTTER.

We're starting with storage for week 1. Specifically, Christmas decoration storage. Whether it is in the attic, like mine, or in a basement, or in a closet. Now is the time to get all those bins and boxes together and organized to make it easier as we start taking down our Christmas decorations. It is also a good time to cull through the ornaments and other things that are broken or we no longer want.



Post your tips, strategies, or successes in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent thing to do. We did this when we still decorated and it was a good thing. What you don't use you can donate or toss too. We did that as well.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very good idea. Did you make much progress with your decorations. I actually did a bit of that when I put up the tree this year. Got rid of wrapping paper that we hadn't used in years and a few other odds and ends that we weren't using. Hopefully it will be much easier to get it all out next year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.